Ferndown Middle School believes that physical education is an essential part of a child’s educational development. We aim to develop a balanced curriculum offering a variety of activities to enhance skills in physical education. We expect pupils to have a positive outlook towards their PE lessons and strive to perform to the best of their abilities all the time. Active participation in physical education will enable children to increase self-esteem, independence and team work.
We aim to:
- Develop confidence, skills and knowledge.
- Pursue excellence.
- Be proud of achievements.
- Promote fair play, sportsmanship and respect.
- Encourage healthy, active lifestyles.
- Provide an extensive extra-curricular programme.
- Develop club links that enable pupils to pursue their sports out of school.
PE Funding Summary
Recent PE News
We are proud of a broad and varied curriculum that gives all pupils the opportunity to succeed. Here is a flavour of some of the activities that form part of our regular schedule of events in Music. Click on an event to find out more.
|FMS Students Host Sports Festival|
|Sports Day 2017|
|Winter Sports Day 2017|
|British Athlete Launches Sky Sports Project|